-->
CrAzY WarRioR InVasioN Index du Forum
CrAzY WarRioR InVasioN
Attention, voilà L'invasion des guerriers fous !!!

CrAzY WarRioR InVasioN Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HQ] Elementary My*Dear!Majesty!?[FINAL] [PC] [FS] [WU][US] ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CrAzY WarRioR InVasioN Index du Forum -> Quartier des Commandants -> Règles du forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kirzeb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 02:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] Elementary My*Dear!Majesty!?[FINAL] [PC] [FS] [WU][US] Répondre en citant

Elementary My Dear Majesty! [FINAL] [PC] [FS] [WU][US] > bit.ly/1NB2X6r

Overall,,,the,,frustration,,factor,,tips,,the,,scale,,on,,the,,downside,,for,,meI,,,know,,,,some,,,developers,,,have,,,a,,,tight,,,budgetYou,,can,,chose,,which,,order,,to,,do,,the,,areas,,in,,,but,,there's,,no,,backtracking,,etc-very,,difficult,,to,,find,,items,,sometimes,,,but,,there,,is,,a,,hint,,functionRead,,More,,,,Was,,this,,review,,helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,Most,,Helpful,,Reviews,,In,,the,,past,,180,,days,,15,,of,,16,,people,,(94%),,found,,this,,review,,helpful,,AccidentlyOnPurpose,,1,063,,products,,in,,account,,339,,reviews,,Recommended,,3.6,,hrs,,on,,record,,Posted:,,12,,February,,8.5/10,,-,,Majestic,,,Innovative,,Hidden,,Object,,GemThis,,is,,probably,,one,,of,,the,,best,,hidden,,object,,games,,Ive,,ever,,playedBut,there,is,no,voice,acting,for,the,younger,children,,and,the,puzzles,are,all,over,the,place,in,terms,of,difficultyIn,,term,,of,,game,,length,,it's,,a,,tad,,shorter,,than,,a,,lot,,of,,what's,,being,,distributed,,imo,,(the,,Hidden,,Object,,games,,I,,can,,find,,in,,my,,library,,are,,usually,,4-5,,hours,,to,,complete,,,whereas,,this,,one,,took,,me,,3),,,but,,it's,,3,,really,,enjoyable,,hours.There's,,also,,a,,fair,,bit,,of,,puzzles,,,some,,easier,,than,,others,,,some,,more,,enjoyable,,(like,,mimicing,,a,,voodoo,,dancer)I,,,will,,,rebuy,,,for,,,my,,,alternate,,,account,,,one,,,day,,,for,,,sureRead,,,More,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,9,,,of,,,11,,,people,,,(82%),,,found,,,this,,,review,,,helpful,,,ploki122,,,431,,,products,,,in,,,account,,,7,,,reviews,,,Recommended,,,6.2,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,Posted:,,,4,,,June,,,,2015,,,Honestly,,,,this,,,is,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,best,,,game,,,in,,,the,,,genre,,,imoRead,More,,Helpful?,Yes,No,Funny,Octavius,(,6.5,hrs,on,record,),Posted:,28,February,Elementary,My,Dear,Majesty,is,a,pleasant,enough,gameDialogues,overstay,their,welcome,,and,there's,too,much,repetition,in,some,areas,,like,the,canons,and,cranes,--,for,which,you,can't,move,the,camera,at,all,so,sometimes,it's,really,a,guess,to,know,where,you'll,end,up.Nice,try,,but,can't,recommendBut,,there's,,probably,,soamething,,for,,everyone,,(including,,shooting,,stuff,,with,,cannons/balistas).All,,in,,all,,,if,,you,,have,,kids,,of,,like,,Hidden,,Object,,games,,,this,,game,,is,,wonderfulYou,,can,,chose,,which,,order,,to,,do,,the,,areas,,in,,,but,,there's,,no,,backtracking,,etc-very,,difficult,,to,,find,,items,,sometimes,,,but,,there,,is,,a,,hint,,functionThe,,,HOG,,,scenes,,,were,,,either,,,really,,,easy,,,,challenging,,,,or,,,nigh,,,on,,,impossibleRead,,More,,,,Was,,this,,review,,helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,1,,of,,2,,people,,(50%),,found,,this,,review,,helpful,,thecreide,,239,,products,,in,,account,,19,,reviews,,Not,,Recommended,,6.5,,hrs,,on,,record,,Posted:,,10,,March,,I,,wanted,,to,,like,,this,,because,,it,,was,,definitely,,a,,different,,sort,,of,,experienceSo,,I'd,say,save,your,money,and,bang,your,head,on,the,desk,insteadThis,is,a,MUST,buy!Well,worth,$3!,Lengthy,14,Stage,Campaign!,Accidently,ReviewedWas,this,review,helpful,or,maybe,even,not,helpful?,Either,way,join,this,group,for,moreThe,,developer,,had,,a,,good,,idea,,with,,this,,alternative,,aproach,,to,,the,,hidden,,object,,genreI,,will,,probably,,continue,,but,,I'll,,save,,it,,for,,smaller,,chunks,,of,,time,,where,,I,,hope,,I,,will,,find,,it,,more,,relaxing,,and,,less,,rage,,inducing*My,,hours,,are,,so,,high,,because,,I,,left,,the,,game,,running,,while,,running,,an,,errandIt,,,manifests,,,itself,,,as,,,the,,,counter,,,not,,,decrementing,,,when,,,you,,,find,,,certain,,,objectsBut,,this,,one,,I,,will,,keep,,coming,,back,,to,,until,,I,,finishbut,,when,,you,,don't,,realise,,some,,of,,the,,objects,,are,,hidden,,*behind*,,things,,so,,if,,you,,don't,,mouse,,over,,the,,area,,you'll,,never,,know,,it,,gets,,frustratingThe,,quests,,you,,get,,interacting,,with,,npc's,,and,,the,,quests,,are,,simple,like:,,get,,5,,sunglasses,,,and,,in,,some,,quests,,you,,need,,to,,resolve,,some,,puzzles,,tooSadly,,the,,jokes,,and,,the,,puns,,are,,so,,artificial,,,that,,a,,lot,,of,,good,,potential,,got,,drained,,awayWhile,I,think,the,idea,of,a,3D,HOG,is,cool,,and,the,bright,colors,were,a,welcome,change,,there,are,way,too,many,issues,that,make,it,seem,like,the,items,were,just,sort,of,thrown,in,thereRead,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,thecreide,,,(,,,6.5,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Posted:,,,10,,,March,,,I,,,wanted,,,to,,,like,,,this,,,because,,,it,,,was,,,definitely,,,a,,,different,,,sort,,,of,,,experienceYou,are,on,a,quest,to,save,King's,daughter,who,was,turned,into,a,monster!,Booo!,Story,is,silly,and,so,are,quests,and,dialogues,,but,it's,all,good,and,as,in,every,HO,game,a,good,excuse,to,send,you,on,a,search,for,itemsThe,style,is,quaint,and,sometimes,amusingQuality,varies,,dumb,to,very,interesting,and,from,super,easy,to,reasonable.Hints,and,puzzle,skips,are,available,if,you,need,themDefinitely,worth,picking,up,if,you,like,this,type,of,games,and,a,pinch,of,"makes,no,sense,,but,is,still,fun"the,only,thing,chinese,in,there,were,the,pandas,and,the,great,wallfun,hidden,object,game,though,Read,More,,Was,this,review,helpful?,Yes,No,Funny,3,of,7,people,(43%),found,this,review,helpful,1,person,found,this,review,funny,Sheep!,420,products,in,account,92,reviews,Not,Recommended,4.6,hrs,on,record,Posted:,21,June,,2015,This,game,isn't,an,outright,stinker,,but,it's,really,not,very,goodI,,also,,didn't,,realise,,that,,you,,needed,,to,,turn,,the,,map,,in,,some,,areas,,to,,see,,the,,other,,sideThere's,no,voice,acting,,which,is,fine,with,me,but,maybe,kids,prefer,to,hear,voices.The,badIt's,made,in,a,blocky,,low,poly,,low,texture,sort,of,way,that,makes,it,quite,difficult,to,make,out,objects,at,time f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 02:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CrAzY WarRioR InVasioN Index du Forum -> Quartier des Commandants -> Règles du forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
© theme by SpaaZe & Yohan 2011